This website is the property of Ceramiche Sbaraini S.r.l., hereinafter referred to as the ‘Company’, with registered office at Via Quinzano, 4 – 25020 Azzano Mella (BS), Italy. All pages concisely summarise a lot of information and contain many illustrative pictures. Therefore, in order to avoid any misunderstanding about the contents, please refer to a dedicated person for further information.
We recommend that you carefully read the following if you wish to access this website, as browsing implies accepting all the conditions listed herein below:
– The services offered by the website can be accessed in general without requiring the registration of users. Where registration is required, it will be indicated accordingly.
– The COMPANY is the legal owner of the website, the pages it includes, the information, designs, graphics, databases, logos, brands, trade names or other signs protected by intellectual or industrial property rights.
– The COMPANY does not guarantee continuity of access nor correct display and download of contents since they may be hindered and/or interrupted by factors beyond the company’s control.
– The COMPANY shall not be held responsible for the information and contents of third-party sites that can be accessed from this website. The user may, however, report any illegal and/or suspicious links by sending us an e-mail.
– The COMPANY reserves the right to make changes it deems appropriate to the content and services on the website at any time.
– This website is subject to Copyright and all rights are reserved. Any reproduction of texts and images, even if partial, is prohibited without permission.
– User’s personal data will be processed in accordance with current legislation. For further information, please read the regulations in the specific section on Privacy.
SPECIFIC NOTES ON CONTENTS, TEXT AND IMAGES
All technical and graphic documentation on the website, 3D models, recovery and furnishing proposals, are indicative only, and represent just an illustrative basis, and therefore, they are not contractual elements. Some of the images shown on the website have been developed using computer graphics techniques (photorealistic rendering), with reference to details of façades and elevations, common areas, private areas and flat interiors, for the sole purpose of providing a hypothesis of future realisation and/or potential of the different solutions following customisation by users. For this reason, all information, descriptions and images are purely illustrative and for reference only, and therefore, subject to change during the course of the works.